NETWORK LICENCE AGREEMENT
YOU ARE PERMITTED TO:
- Install this software on a single server to make it available to computers linked by a local area network
- Use this software on all computers linked to a network installed within the organisation, which has purchased the licence.
- Provide access to the materials on an external Internet site, or VLE, providing this site or VLE is secure and only accessible to students belonging to the purchasing organisation.
- Make one copy of the software solely for backup purposes or copy it to a single hard disk, provided you keep the original solely for back up purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Rent, lease or sell the software
- Make copies of the software other than specified above for backup purposes
- Reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the software
- Include any material or software from the disk in any other product or software materials.
- Use the software in any way not specified above without the prior written consent of Classmate Books.